Wednesday, February 22, 2006

my birthday

well, i had my birthday a few days back
and it was the most memorable birthday of my life
any guesses why?

well, the whole day i was reminded of my sore rear
as i had got lots of gpls(birthday bubs,which's actually custom in most nits to lift the birthday boy and kick his ass black and blue)
isse achcha koi reminder chahiye kya?

now ill give u the detailed account

at around 11:45 pm ppl came to my room and took me out of my aoe(age of empires) reverie
and told me to get ready for the gpl session. i was toh completely scared
coz my most favourite hobby these days is to irritate,make fools of and to just tease almost all the guys. so they were ready to take their revenge.

i was marched to terrace and
i saw the ppl lined up all ready to 'naani yaad dilane keliye' and i started sweatin like hell.
then i found out that i was not scared without a reason.within few minutes my ass was sorer than it ever was in my whole life.

then we had a small treat and
just when i thought that i was finally free, another 'paltan' of ppl came (my juniors).
and as they were freed(meanin no more ragging) the previous day ,they wanted to show the
superb affection they had towards seniors(or rather to avenge their ragging ) by giving as many gpls to me as possible. so i just saw them and started 'sprint of my life'.even i was surprised at the speed of my resultant bolt.i returned to hostel after sendin out many scouts to find out wheather the coast was clear and then finally returned to my room at 1am.

i couldnt sleep for a long time as i had to find the magic position ( every other position hurt)
.finally i settled into some position with one of my legs spread at an odd angle and i thought.
even though it hurt a lot now ,probably ill remember this birthday for the rest of my life.
and whenever i remember it ,the first thing ill do is to check if my ass is alright.

whatever... i had fun and everyone else had fun and thats how birthdays are supposed to be.
so long
bye

2 Comments:

Blogger xtremely_insane said...

now i know whom to thank!! >;)
didn't u need iodex??!! :D
and this blogname is somewhat better,whew!

3:48 AM  
Blogger peevsie said...

great how did u sit in classes next day man???
its so good 2 be a gurl

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home